CAA USA is very excited to reveal our new Micro Conversion Kit (MCK) for the Smith and Wesson M&P Shield in 9mm/.40s&w models.
The Micro Conversion Kit for the M&P Shield is the thinnest MCK we have ever produced due to the slim nature of the handgun itself. Featuring key advantages from our popular Gen2 platform, the MCKSHIELD will come standard with a Gen2 stabilizer, an aluminum top Picatinny rail, and a magazine button catch/release for stronger retention on the extra mag holder of the MCK.
Advantages of the Micro Conversion Kit:
– No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go
– Aluminum top picatinny rail for enhanced stability and durability.
– Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e… thumb-rests
– Ambidextrous, fast and easy handling
– Gen 2 stabilizer that fires in folded position.
– Front spare magazine holder retained by magazine button catch.
– Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly/disassembly
– Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use
– Easy concealment and carry
*Shield models with a manual safety will fit but the safety cannot be accessed while the handgun is installed.