The extended stabilizer enables one-handed firing for better shooting performance. It also comes with a Velcro strap fastener which provides a custom fit to any user. MCK Gen 2 is the most cost effect conversion kit in the world. Fastest assembly/disassembly conversion kit on the market. Improving accuracy dramatically up to 200 yards. MCK Gen 2 comes in two versions, one is a NON-NFA product (with standard long stabilizer brace), and the other is a NFA product (with stock).
8 Advantages over the first gen MCK: 1. The Gen 2 MCK features a new extended stabilizer which allows the user to fire the Gen 2 MCK in the folded and locked position. The new stabilizer is compatible with Gen 1 MCKs as well.
2. The Gen 2 rear door extends back an additional 15 degrees, making it easier to insert and extract the handgun.
3. The Gen 2 MCK accommodates suppressor height sights.
4. The Gen 2 MCK features a new charging handle which makes more surface contact with the rear of the handgun slide.
5. The Gen 2 MCK features an aluminum top picatinny rail for improved stability, durability, and accuracy.
6. The Gen 2 MCK accepts CAA USA’s new brass catcher, made especially for our latest generation MCK. (Sold separately)
7. The Gen 2 MCK features an improved spare magazine holder that operates with a mag catch and magazine release button.
8. The Gen 2 MCK is suppressor friendly and can accommodate a suppressor up to 1.38” diameter.
No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go
Allows for multiple handgun models into one platform
Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability
Top aluminum Picatinny rail, allowing a combination of sights and/or optics
Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e… thumb-rests
Ambidextrous fast and easy handling
Right-folding stock arm brace for easy concealment and carry, locks in the folded position.
Now able to fire while stabilizer is folded.
Front spare magazine holder for a faster reload
Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly/disassembly
Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use
CAA USA DOES NOT SHIP INTERNATIONALLY, USA & USA TERRITORY ONLY!
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. CAA USA shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.
Wear Issue: Due to the nature of our products and the act of inserting your handgun into it, we are not responsible for witness marks the kit may leave on your handgun.
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements.
As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of CAA’s goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by CAA in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring ITAR goods, technical data and/or services from CAA shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.