Introducing 2 new MCK for the very popular Canik TP9 & METE model handguns. The Canik TP9 & METE series of handguns are synonymous with reliability, self-defense and “bang for your buck” features– making them a great match for the MCKGEN2 family.
Designed on the Gen2 platform, the MCKCANIK & MCKCANIKE will also feature an improved frame-lock and spring that makes assembly/ disassembly easier and faster.
MCKCANIK is compatible with TP9SF, TP9DA, TP9SAMOD2, TP9SFT, TP9SFX, METE SFT & METE SFX
MCKCANIKE is compatible with TP9 ELITE SC, TP9 SF ELITE, TP9 ELITE COMBAT & TP9 ELITE COMBAT EXECUTIVE
MCKCANIKE SPECIAL NOTE : As shipped from the factory you are able to use the TP9 ELITE COMBAT, TP9 ELITE COMBAT EXECUTIVE (With optic plate installed) & TP9 SF ELITE. To use the TP9 ELITE SC you will also need to change the gun door. Please see the instructions included with the gun door provided in the box marked “CANIK TP9 ELITE SC”. To use Your Combat Elite or Combat Executive with the Optic Plate removed you will need to switch the charging handle with the one provided in the box.
With the worldwide popularity of the Canik line of handguns we are confident that this new addition to our MCK family will be a huge hit within the firearms community.
The extended stabilizer enables one-handed firing for better shooting performance. It also comes with a Velcro strap fastener which provides a custom fit to any user. MCK Gen 2 is the most cost effect conversion kit in the world. Fastest assembly/disassembly conversion kit on the market. Improving accuracy dramatically up to 200 yards. We are the exclusive licensee of the SB tactical stabilizer brace for the handgun conversion kits
8 Advantages over the first gen MCK: 1. The Gen 2 MCK features a new extended stabilizer which allows the user to fire the Gen 2 MCK in the folded and locked position.
2. The Gen 2 rear door extends back an additional 15 degrees, making it easier to insert and extract the handgun.
3. The Gen 2 MCK accommodates suppressor height sights.
4. The Gen 2 MCK features a new charging handle which makes more surface contact with the rear of the handgun slide.
5. The Gen 2 MCK features an aluminum top picatinny rail for improved stability, durability, and accuracy.
6. The Gen 2 MCK accepts CAA USA’s new brass catcher, made especially for our latest generation MCK. (Sold separately)
7. The Gen 2 MCK features an improved spare magazine holder that operates with a mag catch and magazine release button.
8. The Gen 2 MCK is suppressor friendly and can accommodate a suppressor up to 1.38” diameter.
No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go
Allows for multiple handgun models into one platform
Top aluminum Picatinny rail, allowing a combination of sights and/or optics
Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e… thumb-rests
Ambidextrous fast and easy handling
Right-folding stock arm brace for easy concealment and carry, locks in the folded position.
Now able to fire while stabilizer is folded.
Front spare magazine holder for a faster reload
Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly/disassembly
Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use