Introducing the Springfield Hellcat MCK (Micro Conversion Kit) The Hellcat is the highest capacity micro-compact 9mm in the world. The 3″-barreled pistol measures a mere 1″ wide and weighs just 18.3 oz. empty yet features a class-leading capacity of 11+1 rounds with flush-fitting magazine. Its extended magazine bumps up the round count to 13+1. The ability to quickly locate your front sight is crucial for fast and accurate shot placement. The Hellcat features a high visibility tritium & luminescent front sight paired with a Tactical Rack U-Dot™ rear sight for easy target acquisition in all lighting conditions.
The extended stabilizer enables one-handed firing for better shooting performance. It also comes with a Velcro strap fastener which provides a custom fit to any user. The Hellcat MCK continues our compact concealed pistol MCK offerings. Fastest assembly/disassembly conversion kit on the market. Improving accuracy dramatically up to 200 yards. We are the exclusive licensee of the SB tactical stabilizer brace for the handgun conversion kits
Advantages of the Micro Conversion Kit:
– No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go
– Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability
– Aluminum top picatinny rail for enhanced stability and durability.
– Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e… thumb-rests
– Ambidextrous, fast and easy handling
– Gen 2 stabilizer that fires in folded position.
– Front spare magazine holder retained by magazine button catch.
– Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly/disassembly
– Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use
Black, Green – ODG, Grey – Tungsten, Tan – FDE, White, Red, Blue, Orange, Pink, Clear (Add 25), Multicam Black (Add 120), True Timber Strata (Add 100), True Timber Viper (Add 100), Mossy Oak (Add 100), Real Tree (Add 100)
If you are interested in international distribution or to find a distributor in your country, please send an email to: asuozzo@CAAGEARUP.COM
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. CAA USA shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.