The extended stabilizer enables one-handed firing for better shooting performance. It also comes with a Velcro strap fastener which provides a custom fit to any user. MCK Gen 2 is the most cost effect conversion kit in the world. Fastest assembly/disassembly conversion kit on the market. Improving accuracy dramatically up to 200 yards. We are the exclusive licensee of the SB tactical stabilizer brace for the handgun conversion kits.
8 Advantages over the first gen MCK: 1. The Gen 2 MCK features a new extended stabilizer which allows the user to fire the Gen 2 MCK in the folded and locked position. The new stabilizer is compatible with Gen 1 MCKs as well.
2. The Gen 2 rear door extends back an additional 15 degrees, making it easier to insert and extract the handgun.
3. The Gen 2 MCK accommodates suppressor height sights.
4. The Gen 2 MCK features a new charging handle which makes more surface contact with the rear of the handgun slide.
5. The Gen 2 MCK features an aluminum top picatinny rail for improved stability, durability, and accuracy.
6. The Gen 2 MCK accepts CAA USA’s new brass catcher, made especially for our latest generation MCK. (Sold separately)
7. The Gen 2 MCK features an improved spare magazine holder that operates with a mag catch and magazine release button.
8. The Gen 2 MCK is suppressor friendly and can accommodate a suppressor up to 1.38” diameter.
No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go
Allows for multiple handgun models into one platform
Top aluminum Picatinny rail, allowing a combination of sights and/or optics
Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e… thumb-rests
Ambidextrous fast and easy handling
Right-folding stock arm brace for easy concealment and carry, locks in the folded position.
Now able to fire while stabilizer is folded.
Front spare magazine holder for a faster reload
Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly/disassembly
Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use