|Introducing the AGADA, the first truly revolutionary, innovative and ultimately ergonomic rifle, designed by LTC (Ret.) Mikey Hartman, CEO of CAA USA.
AGADA (pronounced Ah-Ga-Dah) means “Legend” in Hebrew, and its unique design is a first to radically alter the traditional standards of how a rifle is constructed and instead, facilitates a natural and ergonomic hold that will increase accuracy and consistency for any shooter at any level.
Designed and manufactured in Pompano Beach, Florida by CAA USA, the AGADA is born from Hartman’s 22-years of experience serving in the Israeli Defense Force (IDF) and training over a half a million soldiers. The AGADA is the first weapon system built around the ergonomics of the human body, while in the past, the shooter’s body needed to contort in order to grip the “broomstick” (straight line from stock to muzzle) design of the rifle, i.e., there is no need to “break” your wrist in order to grip the rifle.
Using existing GLOCK 9mm magazines, as well as CAA USA proprietary magazines, the AGADA will come in three basic configurations:
· 16-inch rifle
· 10-inch NFA SBR
· 10-inch Carbine with faux suppressor pinned and welded to an OAL of 16-inches
The AGADA utilizes a gas blow-back operation and will be available for right or left-hand users.
What makes the AGADA truly different you ask?
· The AGADA stock rests both on and against the shooter’s shoulder. Provides optimal balance, head and body position when firing.
· The AGADA stock will fold to the opposite side and still be capable of firing when folded.
· No more head tilt! Increased surface area on cheekpiece provides more optimal head positioning.
· Cheekpiece is adjustable up-down, forward-back. CAA675
|LOWER RECEIVER/PISTOL GRIP:
· The AGADA magwell will be uniquely designed. With an oversized opening, allowing for easier and faster mag insertion without taking your eyes off the target while reloading.
· Pistol grip is integrated and curls forward and off to the side of the lower, putting the shooter in a more “boxer” like position, as well as a more natural continuation of the arm.
· There will be two safeties in the AGADA:
· In the top of the thumb groove located in the pistol grip.
· Ambidextrous safety lever in the lower.
· A “last round bolt hold open” with release lever, rarely seen on blowback action firearms, will be incorporated into the AGADA.
· AGADA‘s fire control group has been altered from a traditional rearward pull to a downward pull, exploiting the natural flow of the arm in the “boxing” position.
· Extremely light 2.5 lbs. trigger pull with glass-like breaking point.
· Off set and angled forward, the ergonomic forward grip quickly adjusts to any shooter and without detaching from the rail, can be moved forward and back.
· The forward grip module also features an integrated flashlight mount for even more versatility.