CAA USA is very excited to reveal our new Micro Conversion Kit (MCK) for the Smith and Wesson M&P Shield in 9mm/.40s&w models.
The Micro Conversion Kit for the M&P Shield is the thinnest MCK we have ever produced due to the slim nature of the handgun itself. Featuring key advantages from our popular Gen2 platform, the MCKSHIELD will come standard with a Gen2 stabilizer, an aluminum top Picatinny rail, and a magazine button catch/release for stronger retention on the extra mag holder of the MCK.
Advantages of the Micro Conversion Kit:
– No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go
– Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability
– Aluminum top picatinny rail for enhanced stability and durability.
– Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e… thumb-rests
– Ambidextrous, fast and easy handling
– Gen 2 stabilizer that fires in folded position.
– Front spare magazine holder retained by magazine button catch.
– Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly/disassembly
– Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use
– Easy concealment and carry
*Shield models with a manual safety will fit but the safety cannot be accessed while the handgun is installed.
Micro Red Dot:
The Micro Red dot sight is a joint -venture with Crimson Trace and features 1.3 years of battery life on a single CR2032 battery with 14 different illumination settings ( 7 settings for red & 7 settings for green) that can be quickly cycled through for use at night or on a bright day. The 4 MOA red dot is extremely crisp and allows you to take quickly aimed shots at short range while still giving you the ability to make effective shots at medium ranges. The glass that the red dot is projected on is fully multi-coated to reduce reflection and provide a clear sight picture. It is also shock, dust, impact, fog, and recoil resistant.
Includes Riser allowing for full co-witness
4.0 MOA round aiming dot
Battery Type: One (1) CR2032
Battery Life: Up to 1.3 years*
1 hour auto off for power conservation
Shock, dust, impact, fog and recoil resistant
Material: Aircraft Grade Anodized Aluminum
Height: 2.5? with Riser
Weight: 5.9 oz
Illumination Settings: 7x Red/ 7x Green
Adjustment Range: >50 MOA in both Windage & Elevation
Adjustment Graduation: 1 MOA/Click
MCK Gun Type
Black, White, Tan, Green, Tungsten Gray
Extended Stabilizer, NFA Stock
Smith & Wesson Shield/SD9VE/SD40VE | Micro Conversion Kit