CAA USA is very excited to reveal our new Micro Conversion Kit (MCK) for the Smith and Wesson M&P Shield in 9mm/.40s&w models.
The Micro Conversion Kit for the M&P Shield is the thinnest MCK we have ever produced due to the slim nature of the handgun itself. Featuring key advantages from our popular Gen2 platform, the MCKSHIELD will come standard with a Gen2 stabilizer, an aluminum top Picatinny rail, and a magazine button catch/release for stronger retention on the extra mag holder of the MCK.
Advantages of the Micro Conversion Kit:
– No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go
– Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability
– Aluminum top picatinny rail for enhanced stability and durability.
– Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e… thumb-rests
– Ambidextrous, fast and easy handling
– Gen 2 stabilizer that fires in folded position.
– Front spare magazine holder retained by magazine button catch.
– Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly/disassembly
– Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use
– Easy concealment and carry
*Shield models with a manual safety will fit but the safety cannot be accessed while the handgun is installed.
CAA USA DOES NOT SHIP INTERNATIONALLY, USA & USA TERRITORY ONLY!
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. CAA USA shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.
Wear Issue: Due to the nature of our products and the act of inserting your handgun into it, we are not responsible for witness marks the kit may leave on your handgun.
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements.
As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of CAA’s goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by CAA in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring ITAR goods, technical data and/or services from CAA shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.